- In 2018, former Trump insider Paul Manafort agreed on a plea deal with the Special Council in exchange for testimony on Russian relations. Then, Mueller came back and said the plea deal was compromised because Manafort lied to investigators. Well, a judge just agreed with Muller that Manfort lied about relations with Russia and recommends a stronger sentence.
- Earlier this year, we learned about Jared Kushner receiving an unwarranted security clearance. Now, the whistleblower who made this information public is seeking protection from the government after she was suspended without pay by the Trump Administration.
- Elon Musk promises that tickets to Mars will cost less than $500,000 in the near future.
- Earlier this week, a young woman’s body was found inside a suitcase. Now, the suspect – her ex-boyfriend – is said to be in the U.S. illegally (he is a citizen of Portugal).
- A photographer snaps a pic of a black leopard for the first time in 100 years. The photos are awesome. The photos were taken in Africa.
- Blazers rout Warriors, Kerr gets tossed.
- Melly convicted of double murder.
- Ryan Adams – singer/songwriter – has been #MeToo-ed. He denies allegations of sexual misconduct. He reportedly sexted with a minor.
Photo credits to The New York Times (Ryan Adams)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.